Younger Fellows Chapter
Dr Emily Yat-ling LAI was elected as the Chairlady of the Younger Fellow's Chapter of the College of Surgeons of Hong Kong on 15 February 2016.
Younger Fellows Chapter is a subgroup of the College of Surgeons of Hong Kong (CSHK). It represents a group of younger fellows who acquired the fellowship of the CSHK within ten years.
1. To act as a conduit of younger fellows view to be represented to College Council
2. To empower younger fellows involvement in the College of Surgeons of Hong Kong
3. To help younger fellows for professional practice in surgery especially in area of finance, business, practice management and professional development skills
4. To enhance a sense of belonging and fraternity among the younger fellows
5. To encourage the younger fellows to contribute to society